Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ending Theme Song "Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-"

Ending theme song from anime "Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu" at Spring 2016. All music composed by Tom-H@ck and vocal by mayu.

Title: STYX HELIX
Artist: MYTH & ROID
Album: STYX HELIX

Lyrics:
Oh, please don’t let me die
Ready for your touch

No, don’t give up on life
This endless battle

kurutta tokei kizamu inochi
koboreteku kioku no suna
mebaeta omoi made
nee… konna ni akkenaku

kieteshimau no?

“I wish I was there…”

Oh please don’t let me die
Ready for your touch
nido to nanimo nakusanu you ni
watashi o wasurete, hajime de “Re:Start!”

No don’t give up on life
This endless dead end
kimi o kudaku kono kanashimi ga
itsuka owarimasu you ni
For now I’ll see you off

My time is spinning around
Your team, clown with cards
I don’t know what time it is
And all our memories are gone

amai kaori hanatsu
tsuioku to iu na no wana
sasoware toraware
naze… aragae mo sezu mata

oboreteshimau no

“I wish you were here…”

Oh, never close your eyes
Searching for true faith
dokoka kieta ano nukumori mo
oikaketsudzukete miushinau “Re:Start!”

So now let’s try again
From the very first time
kimi to kitto sou yatte, ima mo
kanashii wa o egaiteru
For now, see you again

Fade again

Fade on out

Fade again

Fadin’ alone

“I wish we were there…”

ano hibi niwa
modorenai
toki wa tsuyoku kanashiku tsuyoku
tada tada susundeyuku dake “Restart!”

No don’t give up on life
This endless dead end
furikaeranai sonna tsuyosa o
daremo mina enjiteru
For now, I’ll see you off

And we’ll die waiting for a new day
nidoto

Unless I pray for a new day
kimi to

Oh, please don’t let me die

kienaide aa…

Download song
here

1 comment:

  1. i really was searching for this song for many days thank you for updating this song✌✌

    ReplyDelete